Tuesday 7:00 – 8:15 PM Hasu Dojo
Sunday 7:30 – 9:00 PM Hasu Dojo
Saturday 10:00 – 11:15 AM Enzan Dojo
Classes are available on demand. Register now and save your spot!
Benefits of Yoga:
- Creates strong and lean muscles
- Improves flexibility and balance
- Increases oxygenation of the blood
- Calms nerves, reduces stress and relieves anxiety
- Encourages good posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Focuses the mind and promotes clarity of thought
- Draws attention inwards and promotes introspection, helping to resolve conflict
- Promotes positive thinking, unity, happiness and compassion
Things to remember:
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel and a water bottle.
- Bring your own yoga mat.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to change and relax before class.
- Click here to register via email
Over 10 years of yoga & meditation practitioner, Ece Savas completed her 200hr Yoga Teachers Training in Classical Hatha & Vinyasa Styles with School of Yoga Institute, under Larry Thraen and Mindi Batson, in January 2014. She has started her teaching career at the CMAC Martial Arts Centre, where she is a practicing black belt in GoJu KarateDo under Sensei Patrice Williams.
She is also an artist and designer with her own bussiness.
“Yoga to me is way a of connecting, learning and loving myself and the world. By teaching yoga on one hand, I get to share something that I truly love and benefit from; on the other hand, I continue to learn from my relationship with students.”
Single Class $25 Please contact before you drop-in for availability.
Taxes are not included. Visit the Warrior’s Yoga Flow Website for online payments.