Tuesday 6:45 – 8:15 PM Hasu Dojo
Friday 5:00 – 7:00 PM Hasu Dojo
Saturday 10:o0 – 11:15 AM Enzan Dojo
Sunday 7:30 – 9:00 PM Hasu Dojo
Classes are available on demand. Register now and save your spot!
Benefits of Yoga:
- Creates strong and lean muscles
- Improves flexibility and balance
- Increases oxygenation of the blood
- Calms nerves, reduces stress and relieves anxiety
- Encourages good posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Focuses the mind and promotes clarity of thought
- Draws attention inwards and promotes introspection, helping to resolve conflict
- Promotes positive thinking, unity, happiness and compassion
Things to remember:
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel and a water bottle.
- Bring your own yoga mat.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to change and relax before class.
- Click here to register via email
10+ years of yoga & meditation practitioner and second degree black belt in Goju Style Karate-Do, Ece completed her 200hr Yoga Teachers Training Certificate in Classical Hatha and Vinyasa Styles with School of Yoga Institute, under Larry Thraen and Mindi Batson, in January 2014. She has started her teaching career at the CMAC Martial Arts School where she is currently training under Sensei Patrice Williams.
Due to her double practice Ece developed her unique Vinyasa approach focusing on certain yoga poses and adding movements inspired from Shaolin style KungFu to complement the martial arts training. Helping students archive the strength and flexibility they desire for their health and better movement. When practiced regularly the flowing postures with the breath intended to take the person to a deeper, mindful state where the body and mind connects. Her teaching style is soft but strong, dynamic, playful, well balanced and spiritual.
Single Class Drop-in: $25
10 Class Pass: $200
Please let me know when you’re dropping in.